Manufacturing A New Product from an Invention
The difference between an idea and a product is manufacturing. A great idea makes no money until it is produced and sold in multiple units. Understanding the options of how your idea can be manufactured can put additional money in your pocket. The knowledge can make it easier to license your idea. It can enable you to get a higher royalty. It is invaluable for finding investors. As your idea is engineered for manufacturing, you may find new ways to patent and protect it. Finally, knowing the manufacturing process for your invention can help you increase your idea's chances for market success. Read more...
Manufacturing Your Idea - Invention City Article - Things to know as you move from prototype to production.
- ThomasNet - Comprehensive listings of manufacturers and related service providers.
- GlobalSources.com - Locate manufacturers in the U.S, Asia, Europe and around the world. Search by product or by country.
- Job Shop Network - Find short-run manufacturers.
- MacRae's Blue Book - Find components and service providers.
- Kroesen Tool - Quality stamped parts. In house die building, laser cutting and custom machining. "Turn key" services - visit kroesentool.com.
- Idea 2 Products - Company provides development and manufacturing services in China. Contact: Bo LANG (Vice President, Overseas Marketing) Shenzhen Narda Industrial Co., Ltd. 4th floor, Bldg. No. 7, Pengsheng Xincun, Bagua 1st Road, Shenzhen 518029, P.R.China Tel: +86-755-8249-1804 Fax: +86-755-8249-1476 web site: http://www.idea2products.com/
Pete S said:
Gary Knopp said:
derek odum said:
Richard Donas said:
Lonnie R. Caldwell said:
Bill b said:
MRO SUPPLY said:
Cloud Concepts Inc. said:
|< Prev||Next >|