PPS Pro Survey Program
Protect - Present - Survey
Will enough customers buy your invention for a price that offers you a good return on investment? That is the bottom line question every inventor should ask before proceeding on the long and expensive road from development to commercialization. A survey that asks that question the right way can offer a meaningful answer. The survey must:
- Ensure that the potential customers being surveyed are representative of the market.
- Ask in a neutral way that does not skew the answers.
- Directly ask if they would like to buy the product for price $_____ soon vs later or never.
- Ask if they would consider buying the product for a different price to find what the possible customer thinks the value of the invention is.
- Make a clean and accurate presentation of your invention that presents all of the benefits but also acknowledges drawbacks (and in some cases, directly competitive and alternative solutions).
- Protect your invention prior to public disclosure.
- For more information on surveys and how to conduct one yourself, click here.
Invention City’s PPS Pro Survey covers all of the bases in a cost effective manner and can give you the basis for making good decisions for yourself and (if results are positive) compelling licensing and investor presentations to others.
PPS PRO SURVEY COMPONENTS:
- Provisional Patent Application Filing
Cost range: $400 - $1500
- Sales Sheet and Video Presentation
Cost range: $1500 - $3500
- Survey Monkey Survey & Follow Up Consultation
Cost range: $1000 - $2000
- Survey Summary & Presentation
- Total Package $3200+ depending on preferences and details
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a conversation to discuss details.
share this article: facebook